- Next story Private Applicator Training Big Horn Basin
- Previous story BOLO! Another Invasive Rears It’s Ugly Head in Park County!
Check out current invasive species information and happenings on these sites!
To have an effective program for the management of noxious weeds and pests within the boundaries of Park County by promoting and coordinating the management and control of noxious weeds and pests through integrated pest management techniques, cooperation with landowners, agencies, organizations, and by providing technical expertise and educational opportunities to all within the county.
8:30AM – 4:00 PM
1067 Road 13
Closed for Season
307-254-1758 or 307-527-8885
Meeteetse Hwy 120 S
Meeteetse Town Hall
Inquire at Town Hall
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm, February 9, 2022 – Private Applicator Training
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm, February 17, 2022 – Private Applicator Training
- 8:00 am – 12:00 pm, February 24, 2022 – Private Applicator Training