Would you like to have your artwork displayed in a BIG way for free? Park County Weed and Pest Control District wants your photos of scenes from the Northfork! Landscape, wildlife, with or without people. We will let the public choose the winner via an online survey in May. Winning photo will be displayed on a 4×8″ billboard on the west side of Wapiti along Hwy 16/20. Please contact Mary McKinney @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 307-527-8885 for more information!
- Next story We now carry a variety of different grass seed mixes!
- Previous story Aquatic Invasive Species-Keep ’em Out!
To have an effective program for the management of noxious weeds and pests within the boundaries of Park County by promoting and coordinating the management and control of noxious weeds and pests through integrated pest management techniques, cooperation with landowners, agencies, organizations, and by providing technical expertise and educational opportunities to all within the county.
- Summer Seasonal Job Opportunity
- Local Vendors Help to Raise over $1K towards WY Weed and Pest Council Scholarships!
- Rep. Dan Laursen (Powell) and Sen. Dave Kinskey (Sheridan) receive awards at 72nd Wyoming Weed & Pest Council Fall Conference Held Nov.1-3 in Cody, WY.
- What’s the Difference Between “Certified” Weed Free Forage and Quarantine Released Forage?
- National Public Lands Day 2016
- April 21, 2017 – Seasonal Employment Application Deadline!