National Public Lands Day 2016…We had a few hardy souls come out and brave the weather and help us install the Play Clean boot brush station at 4 Bear Trailhead on the Northfork. We’re certain recreation users will appreciate the boot brush and use it to help prevent the spread of invasive species! Thanks bunches!
- Next story What’s the Difference Between “Certified” Weed Free Forage and Quarantine Released Forage?
- Previous story Check Out the Latest Play Clean Go Newsletter
To have an effective program for the management of noxious weeds and pests within the boundaries of Park County by promoting and coordinating the management and control of noxious weeds and pests through integrated pest management techniques, cooperation with landowners, agencies, organizations, and by providing technical expertise and educational opportunities to all within the county.
- Local Vendors Help to Raise over $1K towards WY Weed and Pest Council Scholarships!
- Rep. Dan Laursen (Powell) and Sen. Dave Kinskey (Sheridan) receive awards at 72nd Wyoming Weed & Pest Council Fall Conference Held Nov.1-3 in Cody, WY.
- What’s the Difference Between “Certified” Weed Free Forage and Quarantine Released Forage?
- National Public Lands Day 2016
- Check Out the Latest Play Clean Go Newsletter