To have an effective program for the management of noxious weeds and pests within the boundaries of Park County by promoting and coordinating the management and control of noxious weeds and pests through integrated pest management techniques, cooperation with landowners, agencies, organizations, and by providing technical expertise and educational opportunities to all within the county.
- Summer Seasonal Job Opportunity
- Local Vendors Help to Raise over $1K towards WY Weed and Pest Council Scholarships!
- Rep. Dan Laursen (Powell) and Sen. Dave Kinskey (Sheridan) receive awards at 72nd Wyoming Weed & Pest Council Fall Conference Held Nov.1-3 in Cody, WY.
- What’s the Difference Between “Certified” Weed Free Forage and Quarantine Released Forage?
- National Public Lands Day 2016
- February 27, 2017 – March 3, 2017 – National Invasive Species Awareness Week
- March 31, 2017 – WY Weed and Pest Council Scholarship Application Deadline!
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm, April 11, 2017 – Spring GYCC/YES Meeting
- 8:00 am – 12:00 pm, April 12, 2017 – Spring GYCC/YES Meeting