To have an effective program for the management of noxious weeds and pests within the boundaries of Park County by promoting and coordinating the management and control of noxious weeds and pests through integrated pest management techniques, cooperation with landowners, agencies, organizations, and by providing technical expertise and educational opportunities to all within the county.
- What’s the Difference Between “Certified” Weed Free Forage and Quarantine Released Forage?
- National Public Lands Day 2016
- Check Out the Latest Play Clean Go Newsletter
- 25% Cost Share Available to Landowners Impacted by Whit or Hunter Peak Fires to Purchase in Stock Grass Seed Mixes from PCWP!
- We now carry a variety of different grass seed mixes!
- November 1, 2016 – November 3, 2016 – 72nd Annual WY Weed and Pest Council Conference
- December 12, 2016 – December 16, 2016 – 2016 Initial Commercial Pesticide Applicator Training
- December 19, 2016 – January 1, 2017 – All PCWP Offices Closed
- January 17, 2017 – January 19, 2017 – Commercial Pesticide Applicator Re-certification